Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

What A Explanation?

Hi again! 
I'm here to show you what I've learned in writing in this week. 
What is a Explanation?
A explanation is a statement, it like being asked a question and answering it. 
A explanation is like expressing what you think of something, giving reasons why you like something or why you hate something, its about being clear. 
So I was asked what is my special place, and this is what I wrote. 

  • I love the sandy shore and the strong Smell of the sea.
  • I find the beach unique and special.
  • Its a place where I can think to myself and be separate
  • from the world.
  • It will be a place where I can think of memories I had in the past.
  • I believe I can go far all around the world just like the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment