Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

Mockingjay- The Main Idea?

Subject: Catching fire
Details: Katniss is going against the Capitol. Uprising in the districts are rising and she is the Mockingjay. (How do I know Bonnie and Twill visit Katniss in the book.)
She has to participate in the Hunger Games Once Again,
Main Idea: Saving Peeta and Surviving..

Now I'm reading the Mockingjay?
Subject: Mockingjay/Katniss the Mockingjay sign of Hope.
Details: Katniss mission is to find President Snow and Kill him. To stop the Hunger games and to gain equal rights to each of the districts.
Main Idea: To Kill President Snow and to being the sign of Hope to those who are selfless in each district.

This is My Understanding.

Video Where I got my understanding..
Must Watch :)

-Siniva

No comments:

Post a Comment