Pages

Friday, July 4, 2014

Term 2 Evaluation

Term 2 has finally end! & Sadly we have Mrs Pole, one of our most dedicated teachers who has sever this school for more than 17 years. We wish her the best! 
I have learned so much, learning new Skills in Math and Reading.
______________________________________________
One of the things I thought I have nailed is addition. I am more confident than I used to be and fractions is now more simple. My job is to now push myself up a little bit. 

Reading, my problem is to identify the main idea and to express my thinking by using more vocabulary words. 

Writing, what I am lacking is. Organization, Sentences Structure.  And to put my ideas into each paragraph which is connected to Organization.

My Thoughts:
I personally think I could do better than this term. I plan to be more active and involved for Term 3. 


No comments:

Post a Comment