A Mix Pizza:
Materials: Bowls , Shift , Fork , Table Spoon, Tray, Sharp Knife, Rolling Pin, Measuring cups, TSP, Cooking Spray, Tablespoon.
Ingredients: Flour, Baking Powder, 1 Onion, 1 Capcican, 16 Chicken Pieces- 8 pieces Ham, one bag Cheese ( Brand: Edam) , Half Pineapple, a bag of mushrooms, Canola Oil, 1 Tomato paste.
Coriander, Mixed Herbs, Salt, Black Pepper.
2 1/2 cups of flour
2 tsp of baking flour
3 tsp of canola oil
1/4 tsp of milk.
Slice the capican and make sure it is cut into little bits.
Cut the ham and pineapple into bold pieces.
Cut the mushrooms in the fin slices.
1. Turn the oven at 250 degrees and then move on and
Sift the flour and the baking powder together in a bowl.
2. In a different bowl pour in the oil and the cup of milk and make sure it is mixed together.
3. Once you're finished make a hole in middle of the dry ingredients and then pour in the oil and milk and mix! mix! mix! make sure shape it into a dough.
4. Try to shape the dough together and grab every single bit.
Once its finished. Roll it down with a rolling pin.
(Tips- if its still crumbly add some oil to moisten the dough or if it doesn’t work put it back on the bowl and add more milk.)
5. Spray the tray with the oil spray and then put the flat piece of dough on the tray.
6. Make sure the pizza base is stretched shaped. Then add tomato paste.
7. First add the seasoning that you wish and then add the toppings. (I recommend you leave the cheese for last for better results.)
8. Put it in the oven and be very careful
( To check put a fork through the pizza base, if it is clean that is a sign that the pizza is ready.)
9. Take it out, leave it to cool down for a while.
10. Then.. EAT! EAT! EAT!