Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

The Holy Spirit

My Reflection- of the reading for the following Sunday.
Holy Spirit is unique and unlike any spirit. Instead of possessing innocent and harming the body. It enables them and brings faith and hope and compassion. The Holy Spirit allowed them to speak in different languages which a Gift from God.

My Prayer.


Dear Holy Spirit of God,


I want to acknowledge and thank you for the things you have done in the past. Thank you for putting some sense into the apostles and helping them believe once again. Thank you for enabling them into the power of God. Bringing faith and hope and compassion into this world.
Give me the courage to do what is right like they did,
help me believe in myself and to not be afraid of objects that stand on my way.


Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment